OK, so I've spent some more time on the commander window. Here's what's new!
- Implemented support for copy/paste
- After or during selection of text and you start type, the carret will now be placed correctly on the actual command line instead of you writing in the middle of some output.
- Started to add support for the Windows 7 Taskbar, giving each tab a visual Thumbnail etc... all the fancy Win7 stuff =)
- Added a mock-up view of how the auto complete could work, press CTRL+Space and a auto complete window will pop up. (>Will be implemented!)
- CTRL+X is added to cancel out of a running task
» Download BETA 2 here That's enough for me this evening, time to get some sleep! Enjoy!