Commander BETA 5
I'm please to announce the release of Commander BETA 5. This release brings a lot of bug fixes and a couple of new features.
- Added support for drag & drop of files / folders from Windows explorer
- Added support for drag & drop of text from other applications
- A Clipboard manager. Access it using CTRL+SHIFT+V select from the available clips and insert
- Context menu for the command window
- Proper full screen support and multi-monitor support
- A new command echo system allowing for extensibility and the possibility for dev's to write command extensions. (More on this later)
- Command history / auto complete window; Activate with CTRL+Space
- Selection of text & typing was kind of flaky in some situations
- Support of the commander command is now working. Use with commander -h for more info
- Support for open command. Open whatever file using the OS's default file handling with open
- UI & text rendering improvements
For a complete list of fixes etc, see The commit history on Github
And as always, the latest binary download is available for direct download here.
(MD5 Checksum: 121356d6031c72cd1258ac72d64129a4)